Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by dougie

Page: 6 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: dougie
Question 24

A Chief Security Officer (CSO) is concerned about the number of successful ransomware attacks that have hit the company. The data Indicates most of the attacks came through a fake email. The company has added training, and the CSO now wants to evaluate whether the training has been successful. Which of the following should the CSO implement?

Options:

A.

Simulating a spam campaign

B.

Conducting a sanctioned vishing attack

C.

Performing a risk assessment

D.

Executing a penetration test

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 25

A security engineer is creating a single CSR for the following web server hostnames:

• wwwint internal

• www company com

• home.internal

• www internal

Which of the following would meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

SAN

B.

CN

C.

CA

D.

CRL

E.

Issuer

Discussion
Question 26

The principal security analyst for a global manufacturer is investigating a security incident related to abnormal behavior in the ICS network. A controller was restarted as part of the troubleshooting process, and the following issue was identified when the controller was restarted:

Questions 26

During the investigation, this modified firmware version was identified on several other controllers at the site. The official vendor firmware versions do not have this checksum. Which of the following stages of the MITRE ATT&CK framework for ICS includes this technique?

Options:

A.

Evasion

B.

Persistence

C.

Collection

D.

Lateral movement

Discussion
Question 27

A company wants to use a process to embed a sign of ownership covertly inside a proprietary document without adding any identifying attributes. Which of the following would be best to use as part of the process to support copyright protections of the document?

Options:

A.

Steganography

B.

E-signature

C.

Watermarking

D.

Cryptography

Discussion
Page: 6 / 32
Title