Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by elara

Page: 21 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: elara
Question 84

A forensic expert working on a fraud investigation for a US-based company collected a few disk images as evidence.

Which of the following offers an authoritative decision about whether the evidence was obtained legally?

Options:

A.

Lawyers

B.

Court

C.

Upper management team

D.

Police

Discussion
Question 85

An organization is assessing the security posture of a new SaaS CRM system that handles sensitive PI I and identity information, such as passport numbers. The SaaS CRM system does not meet the organization's current security standards. The assessment identifies the following:

1) There will be a 520,000 per day revenue loss for each day the system is delayed going into production.

2) The inherent risk is high.

3) The residual risk is low.

4) There will be a staged deployment to the solution rollout to the contact center.

Which of the following risk-handling techniques will BEST meet the organization's requirements?

Options:

A.

Apply for a security exemption, as the risk is too high to accept.

B.

Transfer the risk to the SaaS CRM vendor, as the organization is using a cloud service.

C.

Accept the risk, as compensating controls have been implemented to manage the risk.

D.

Avoid the risk by accepting the shared responsibility model with the SaaS CRM provider.

Discussion
Question 86

A Chief information Security Officer (CISO) has launched to create a rebuts BCP/DR plan for the entire company. As part of the initiative , the security team must gather data supporting s operational importance for the applications used by the business and determine the order in which the application must be back online. Which of the following be the FIRST step taken by the team?

Options:

A.

Perform a review of all policies an procedures related to BGP a and DR and created an educated educational module that can be assigned to at employees to provide training on BCP/DR events.

B.

Create an SLA for each application that states when the application will come back online and distribute this information to the business units.

C.

Have each business unit conduct a BIA and categories the application according to the cumulative data gathered.

D.

Implement replication of all servers and application data to back up detacenters that are geographically from the central datacenter and release an upload BPA to all clients.

Discussion
Question 87

A security consultant needs to protect a network of electrical relays that are used for monitoring and controlling the energy used in a manufacturing facility.

Which of the following systems should the consultant review before making a recommendation?

Options:

A.

CAN

B.

ASIC

C.

FPGA

D.

SCADA

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Page: 21 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CAS-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99