Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by gideon

Page: 20 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: gideon
Question 80

A security operations center analyst is investigating anomalous activity between a database server and an unknown external IP address and gathered the following data:

• dbadmin last logged in at 7:30 a.m. and logged out at 8:05 a.m.

• A persistent TCP/6667 connection to the external address was established at 7:55 a.m. The connection is still active.

• Other than bytes transferred to keep the connection alive, only a few kilobytes of data transfer every hour since the start of the connection.

• A sample outbound request payload from PCAP showed the ASCII content: "JOIN #community".

Which of the following is the MOST likely root cause?

Options:

A.

A SQL injection was used to exfiltrate data from the database server.

B.

The system has been hijacked for cryptocurrency mining.

C.

A botnet Trojan is installed on the database server.

D.

The dbadmin user is consulting the community for help via Internet Relay Chat.

Discussion
Question 81

A security team received a regulatory notice asking for information regarding collusion and pricing from staff members who are no longer with the organization. The legal department provided the security team with a list of search terms to investigate.

This is an example of:

Options:

A.

due intelligence

B.

e-discovery.

C.

due care.

D.

legal hold.

Discussion
Question 82

An organization’s assessment of a third-party, non-critical vendor reveals that the vendor does not have cybersecurity insurance and IT staff turnover is high. The organization uses the vendor to move customer office equipment from one service location to another. The vendor acquires customer data and access to the business via an API.

Given this information, which of the following is a noted risk?

Options:

A.

Feature delay due to extended software development cycles

B.

Financial liability from a vendor data breach

C.

Technical impact to the API configuration

D.

The possibility of the vendor’s business ceasing operations

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 83

A security engineer is reviewing a record of events after a recent data breach incident that Involved the following:

• A hacker conducted reconnaissance and developed a footprint of the company s Internet-facing web application assets.

• A vulnerability in a third-party horary was exploited by the hacker, resulting in the compromise of a local account.

• The hacker took advantage of the account's excessive privileges to access a data store and exfiltrate the data without detection.

Which of the following is the BEST solution to help prevent this type of attack from being successful in the future?

Options:

A.

Dynamic analysis

B.

Secure web gateway

C.

Software composition analysis

D.

User behavior analysis

E.

Stateful firewall

Discussion