Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by madina

Page: 22 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: madina
Question 88

A software development company is building a new mobile application for its social media platform. The company wants to gain its users' trust by re reducing the risk of on-path attacks between the mobile client and its servers and

by implementing stronger digital trust. To support users’ trust, the company has released the following internal guidelines:

* Mobile clients should verify the identity of all social media servers locally.

* Social media servers should improve TLS performance of their certificate status.

+ Social media servers should inform the client to only use HTTPS.

Given the above requirements, which of the following should the company implement? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Quick UDP internet connection

B.

OCSP stapling

C.

Private CA

D.

DNSSEC

E.

CRL

F.

HSTS

G.

Distributed object model

Discussion
Question 89

The Chief information Officer (CIO) asks the system administrator to improve email security at the company based on the following requirements:

* Transaction being requested by unauthorized individuals.

* Complete discretion regarding client names, account numbers, and investment information.

* Malicious attackers using email to malware and ransomeware.

* Exfiltration of sensitive company information.

The cloud-based email solution will provide anti-malware reputation-based scanning, signature-based scanning, and sandboxing. Which of the following is the BEST option to resolve the boar’s concerns for this email migration?

Options:

A.

Data loss prevention

B.

Endpoint detection response

C.

SSL VPN

D.

Application whitelisting

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 90

As part of the customer registration process to access a new bank account, customers are required to upload a number of documents, including their passports and driver’s licenses. The process also requires customers to take a current photo of themselves to be compared against provided documentation.

Which of the following BEST describes this process?

Options:

A.

Deepfake

B.

Know your customer

C.

Identity proofing

D.

Passwordless

Discussion
Question 91

A help desk technician just informed the security department that a user downloaded a suspicious file from internet explorer last night. The user confirmed accessing all the files and folders before going home from work. the next morning, the user was no longer able to boot the system and was presented a screen with a phone number. The technician then tries to boot the computer using wake-on-LAN, but the system would not come up. which of the following explains why the computer would not boot?

Options:

A.

The operating system was corrupted.

B.

SElinux was in enforced status.

C.

A secure boot violation occurred.

D.

The disk was encrypted.

Discussion
Page: 22 / 32
Title