Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by jannah

Page: 29 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: jannah
Question 116

A security analyst is performing a vulnerability assessment on behalf of a client. The analyst must define what constitutes a risk to the organization.

Which of the following should be the analyst’s FIRST action?

Options:

A.

Create a full inventory of information and data assets.

B.

Ascertain the impact of an attack on the availability of crucial resources.

C.

Determine which security compliance standards should be followed.

D.

Perform a full system penetration test to determine the vulnerabilities.

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 117

A systems administrator is in the process of hardening the host systems before connecting to the network. The administrator wants to add protection to the boot loader to ensure the hosts are secure before the OS fully boots.

Which of the following would provide the BEST boot loader protection?

Options:

A.

TPM

B.

HSM

C.

PKI

D.

UEFI/BIOS

Discussion
Question 118

A company publishes several APIs for customers and is required to use keys to segregate customer data sets.

Which of the following would be BEST to use to store customer keys?

Options:

A.

A trusted platform module

B.

A hardware security module

C.

A localized key store

D.

A public key infrastructure

Discussion
Question 119

A company’s claims processed department has a mobile workforce that receives a large number of email submissions from personal email addresses. An employees recently received an email that approved to be claim form, but it installed malicious software on the employee’s laptop when was opened.

Options:

A.

Impalement application whitelisting and add only the email client to the whitelist for laptop in the claims processing department.

B.

Required all laptops to connect to the VPN before accessing email.

C.

Implement cloud-based content filtering with sandboxing capabilities.

D.

Install a mail gateway to scan incoming messages and strip attachments before they reach the mailbox.

Discussion
Page: 29 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CAS-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99