Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by bodie

Page: 28 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: bodie
Question 112

Device event logs sources from MDM software as follows:

Questions 112

Which of the following security concerns and response actions would BEST address the risks posed by the device in the logs?

Options:

A.

Malicious installation of an application; change the MDM configuration to remove application ID 1220.

B.

Resource leak; recover the device for analysis and clean up the local storage.

C.

Impossible travel; disable the device’s account and access while investigating.

D.

Falsified status reporting; remotely wipe the device.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 113

Ransomware encrypted the entire human resources fileshare for a large financial institution. Security operations personnel were unaware of the activity until it was too late to stop it. The restoration will take approximately four hours, and the last backup occurred 48 hours ago. The management team has indicated that the RPO for a disaster recovery event for this data classification is 24 hours.

Based on RPO requirements, which of the following recommendations should the management team make?

Options:

A.

Leave the current backup schedule intact and pay the ransom to decrypt the data.

B.

Leave the current backup schedule intact and make the human resources fileshare read-only.

C.

Increase the frequency of backups and create SIEM alerts for IOCs.

D.

Decrease the frequency of backups and pay the ransom to decrypt the data.

Discussion
Question 114

A company wants to protect its intellectual property from theft. The company has already applied ACLs and DACs.

Which of the following should the company use to prevent data theft?

Options:

A.

Watermarking

B.

DRM

C.

NDA

D.

Access logging

Discussion
Question 115

A company has decided to purchase a license for software that is used to operate a mission-critical process. The third-party developer is new to the industry but is delivering what the company needs at this time.

Which of the following BEST describes the reason why utilizing a source code escrow will reduce the operational risk to the company if the third party stops supporting the application?

Options:

A.

The company will have access to the latest version to continue development.

B.

The company will be able to force the third-party developer to continue support.

C.

The company will be able to manage the third-party developer’s development process.

D.

The company will be paid by the third-party developer to hire a new development team.

Discussion
Page: 28 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CAS-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99