Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by zoey

Page: 17 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: zoey
Question 68

An engineering team is developing and deploying a fleet of mobile devices to be used for specialized inventory management purposes. These devices should:

* Be based on open-source Android for user familiarity and ease.

* Provide a single application for inventory management of physical assets.

* Permit use of the camera be only the inventory application for the purposes of scanning

* Disallow any and all configuration baseline modifications.

* Restrict all access to any device resource other than those requirement ?

Options:

A.

Set an application wrapping policy, wrap the application, distributes the inventory APK via the MAM tool, and test the application restrictions.

B.

Write a MAC sepolicy that defines domains with rules, label the inventory application, build the policy, and set to enforcing mode.

C.

Swap out Android Linux kernel version for >2,4,0, but the internet build Android, remove unnecessary functions via MDL, configure to block network access, and perform integration testing

D.

Build and install an Android middleware policy with requirements added, copy the file into/ user/init, and then built the inventory application.

Discussion
Question 69

Ann, a CIRT member, is conducting incident response activities on a network that consists of several hundred virtual servers and thousands of endpoints and users. The network generates more than 10,000 log messages per second. The enterprise belong to a large, web-based cryptocurrency startup, Ann has distilled the relevant information into an easily digestible report for executive management . However, she still needs to collect evidence of the intrusion that caused the incident. Which of the following should Ann use to gather the required information?

Options:

A.

Traffic interceptor log analysis

B.

Log reduction and visualization tools

C.

Proof of work analysis

D.

Ledger analysis software

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 70

A security analyst is investigating a series of suspicious emails by employees to the security team. The email appear to come from a current business partner and do not contain images or URLs. No images or URLs were stripped from the message by the security tools the company uses instead, the emails only include the following in plain text.

Questions 70

Which of the following should the security analyst perform?

Options:

A.

Contact the security department at the business partner and alert them to the email event.

B.

Block the IP address for the business partner at the perimeter firewall.

C.

Pull the devices of the affected employees from the network in case they are infected with a zero-day virus.

D.

Configure the email gateway to automatically quarantine all messages originating from the business partner.

Discussion
Question 71

A developer wants to develop a secure external-facing web application. The developer is looking for an online community that produces tools, methodologies, articles, and documentation in the field of

web-application security Which of the following is the BEST option?

Options:

A.

ICANN

B.

PCI DSS

C.

OWASP

D.

CSA

E.

NIST

Discussion