Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by maja

Page: 16 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: maja
Question 64

Which of the following objectives BEST supports leveraging tabletop exercises in business continuity planning?

Options:

A.

Determine the optimal placement of hot/warm sites within the enterprise architecture.

B.

Create new processes for identified gaps in continuity planning.

C.

Establish new staff roles and responsibilities for continuity of operations.

D.

Assess the effectiveness of documented processes against a realistic scenario.

Discussion
Question 65

A company created an external, PHP-based web application for its customers. A security researcher reports that the application has the Heartbleed vulnerability. Which of the following would BEST resolve and mitigate the issue? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Deploying a WAF signature

B.

Fixing the PHP code

C.

Changing the web server from HTTPS to HTTP

D.

UsingSSLv3

E.

Changing the code from PHP to ColdFusion

F.

Updating the OpenSSL library

Discussion
Question 66

A consultant needs access to a customer's cloud environment. The customer wants to enforce the following engagement requirements:

• All customer data must remain under the control of the customer at all times.

• Third-party access to the customer environment must be controlled by the customer.

• Authentication credentials and access control must be under the customer's control.

Which of the following should the consultant do to ensure all customer requirements are satisfied when accessing the cloud environment?

Options:

A.

use the customer's SSO with read-only credentials and share data using the customer's provisioned secure network storage

B.

use the customer-provided VDI solution to perform work on the customer's environment.

C.

Provide code snippets to the customer and have the customer run code and securely deliver its output

D.

Request API credentials from the customer and only use API calls to access the customer's environment.

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 67

A company was recently infected by malware. During the root cause analysis. the company determined that several users were installing their own applications. TO prevent further compromises, the company has decided it will only allow authorized applications to run on its systems. Which Of the following should the company implement?

Options:

A.

Signing

B.

Access control

C.

HIPS

D.

Permit listing

Discussion
Page: 16 / 32
Title