Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by henrietta

Page: 5 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: henrietta
Question 20

Which of the following best describes what happens if chain of custody is broken?

Options:

A.

Tracking record details are not properly labeled.

B.

Vital evidence could be deemed inadmissible.

C.

Evidence is not exhibited in the court of law.

D.

Evidence will need to be recollected.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 21

Which of the following is a security concern for DNP3?

Options:

A.

Free-form messages require support.

B.

Available function codes are not standardized.

C.

Authentication is not allocated.

D.

It is an open source protocol.

Discussion
Question 22

A network security engineer is designing a three-tier web architecture that will allow a third-party vendor to perform the following audit functions within the organization's cloud environment

• Review communication between all infrastructure endpoints

• Identify unauthorized and malicious data patterns

• Perform automated, risk-mitigating configuration changes

Which of the following should the network security engineer include in the design to address these requirements?

Options:

A.

Network edge NIPS

B.

Centralized syslog

C.

Traffic mirroring

D.

Network flow

Discussion
Question 23

A mobile application developer is creating a global, highly scalable, secure chat application. The developer would like to ensure the application is not susceptible to on-path attacks while the user is traveling in potentially hostile regions. Which of the following would BEST achieve that goal?

Options:

A.

Utilize the SAN certificate to enable a single certificate for all regions.

B.

Deploy client certificates to all devices in the network.

C.

Configure certificate pinning inside the application.

D.

Enable HSTS on the application's server side for all communication.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CAS-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99