Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by mabli

Page: 32 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: mabli
Question 128

A threat hunting team receives a report about possible APT activity in the network.

Which of the following threat management frameworks should the team implement?

Options:

A.

NIST SP 800-53

B.

MITRE ATT&CK

C.

The Cyber Kill Chain

D.

The Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis

Discussion
Question 129

A technician is reviewing the logs and notices a large number of files were transferred to remote sites over the course of three months. This activity then stopped. The files were transferred via TLS-protected HTTP sessions from systems that do not send traffic to those sites.

The technician will define this threat as:

Options:

A.

a decrypting RSA using obsolete and weakened encryption attack.

B.

a zero-day attack.

C.

an advanced persistent threat.

D.

an on-path attack.

Discussion
Question 130

A security analyst receives an alert from the SIEM regarding unusual activity on an authorized public SSH jump server. To further investigate, the analyst pulls the event logs directly from /var/log/auth.log: graphic.ssh_auth_log.

Which of the following actions would BEST address the potential risks by the activity in the logs?

Options:

A.

Alerting the misconfigured service account password

B.

Modifying the AllowUsers configuration directive

C.

Restricting external port 22 access

D.

Implementing host-key preferences

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 131

A company undergoing digital transformation is reviewing the resiliency of a CSP and is concerned about meeting SLA requirements in the event of a CSP incident.

Which of the following would be BEST to proceed with the transformation?

Options:

A.

An on-premises solution as a backup

B.

A load balancer with a round-robin configuration

C.

A multicloud provider solution

D.

An active-active solution within the same tenant

Discussion
Page: 32 / 32
Title