Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by parker

Page: 3 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: parker
Question 12

A security engineer is working for a service provider and analyzing logs and reports from a new EDR solution, which is installed on a small group of workstations. Later that day, another security engineer receives an email from two developers reporting the software being used for development activities is now blocked. The developers have not made any changes to the software being used. Which of the following is the EDR reporting?

Options:

A.

True positive

B.

False negative

C.

False positive

D.

True negative

Discussion
Question 13

A company is experiencing a large number of attempted network-based attacks against its online store. To determine the best course of action, a security analyst reviews the following logs.

Questions 13

Which of the following should the company do next to mitigate the risk of a compromise from these attacks?

Options:

A.

Restrict HTTP methods.

B.

Perform parameterized queries.

C.

Implement input sanitization.

D.

Validate content types.

Discussion
Question 14

A forensics investigator is analyzing an executable file extracted from storage media that was submitted (or evidence The investigator must use a tool that can identify whether the executable has indicators, which may point to the creator of the file Which of the following should the investigator use while preserving evidence integrity?

Options:

A.

idd

B.

bcrypt

C.

SHA-3

D.

ssdeep

E.

dcfldd

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 15

A security review of the architecture for an application migration was recently completed. The following observations were made:

• External inbound access is blocked.

• A large amount of storage is available.

• Memory and CPU usage are low.

• The load balancer has only a single server assigned.

• Multiple APIs are integrated.

Which of the following needs to be addressed?

Options:

A.

Scalability

B.

Automation

C.

Availability

D.

Performance

Discussion
Page: 3 / 32
Title