Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by ruairi

Page: 14 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: ruairi
Question 56

A security consultant has been asked to identify a simple, secure solution for a small business with a single access point. The solution should have a single SSID and no guest access. The customer

facility is located in a crowded area of town, so there is a high likelihood that several people will come into range every day. The customer has asked that the solution require low administrative overhead

and be resistant to offline password attacks. Which of the following should the security consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

WPA2-Preshared Key

B.

WPA3-Enterprise

C.

WPA3-Personal

D.

WPA2-Enterprise

Discussion
Question 57

The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is working with a new company and needs a legal “document to ensure all parties understand their roles during an assessment. Which of the following should the CISO have each party sign?

Options:

A.

SLA

B.

ISA

C.

Permissions and access

D.

Rules of engagement

Discussion
Question 58

A security architect is tasked with securing a new cloud-based videoconferencing and collaboration platform to support a new distributed workforce. The security architect's key objectives are to:

• Maintain customer trust

• Minimize data leakage

• Ensure non-repudiation

Which of the following would be the BEST set of recommendations from the security architect?

Options:

A.

Enable the user authentication requirement, enable end-to-end encryption, and enable waiting rooms.

B.

Disable file exchange, enable watermarking, and enable the user authentication requirement.

C.

Enable end-to-end encryption, disable video recording, and disable file exchange.

D.

Enable watermarking, enable the user authentication requirement, and disable video recording.

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 59

A security analyst is using data provided from a recent penetration test to calculate CVSS scores to prioritize remediation. Which of the following metric groups would the analyst need to determine to get the overall scores? (Select THREE).

Options:

A.

Temporal

B.

Availability

C.

Integrity

D.

Confidentiality

E.

Base

F.