Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by bodie

Page: 19 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: bodie
Question 76

A company security engineer arrives at work to face the following scenario:

1) Website defacement

2) Calls from the company president indicating the website needs to be fixed Immediately because It Is damaging the brand

3) A Job offer from the company's competitor

4) A security analyst's investigative report, based on logs from the past six months, describing how lateral movement across the network from various IP addresses originating from a foreign adversary country resulted in exfiltrated data

Which of the following threat actors Is MOST likely involved?

Options:

A.

Organized crime

B.

Script kiddie

C.

APT/nation-state

D.

Competitor

Discussion
Question 77

A company's finance department acquired a new payment system that exports data to an unencrypted file on the system. The company implemented controls on the file so only appropriate personnel are allowed access. Which of the following risk techniques did the department use in this situation?

А. Accept

В. Avoid

C. Transfer

D. Mitigate

Options:

Discussion
Question 78

A vulnerability assessment endpoint generated a report of the latest findings. A security analyst needs to review the report and create a priority list of items that must be addressed. Which of the following should the analyst use to create the list quickly?

Options:

A.

Business impact rating

B.

CVE dates

C.

CVSS scores

D.

OVAL

Discussion
Question 79

A company is looking for a solution to hide data stored in databases. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Be efficient at protecting the production environment
  • Not require any change to the application
  • Act at the presentation layer

Which of the following techniques should be used?

Options:

A.

Masking

B.

Tokenization

C.

Algorithmic

D.

Random substitution

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Page: 19 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CAS-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99