Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by cassandra

Page: 23 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: cassandra
Question 92

The Chief information Officer (CIO) wants to implement enterprise mobility throughout the organization. The goal is to allow employees access to company resources. However the CIO wants the ability to enforce configuration settings, manage data, and manage both company-owned and personal devices. Which of the following should the CIO implement to achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

BYOO

B.

CYOD

C.

COPE

D.

MDM

Discussion
Question 93

city government's IT director was notified by the City council that the following cybersecurity requirements must be met to be awarded a large federal grant:

+ Logs for all critical devices must be retained for 365 days to enable monitoring and threat hunting.

+ All privileged user access must be tightly controlled and tracked to mitigate compromised accounts.

+ Ransomware threats and zero-day vulnerabilities must be quickly identified.

Which of the following technologies would BEST satisfy these requirements? (Select THREE).

Options:

A.

Endpoint protection

B.

Log aggregator

C.

Zero trust network access

D.

PAM

E.

Cloud sandbox

F.

SIEM

G.

NGFW

Discussion
Question 94

An attack team performed a penetration test on a new smart card system. The team demonstrated that by subjecting the smart card to high temperatures, the secret key could be revealed.

Which of the following side-channel attacks did the team use?

Options:

A.

Differential power analysis

B.

Differential fault analysis

C.

Differential temperature analysis

D.

Differential timing analysis

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 95

A security compliance requirement states that specific environments that handle sensitive data must be protected by need-to-know restrictions and can only connect to authorized endpoints. The requirement also states that a DLP solution within the environment must be used to control the data from leaving the environment.

Which of the following should be implemented for privileged users so they can support the environment from their workstations while remaining compliant?

Options:

A.

NAC to control authorized endpoints

B.

FIM on the servers storing the data

C.

A jump box in the screened subnet

D.

A general VPN solution to the primary network

Discussion
Page: 23 / 32
Title