Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by anayah

Page: 4 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: anayah
Question 16

A Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) reviewed data from a cyber exercise that examined all aspects of the company's response plan. Which of the following best describes what the CISO reviewed?

Options:

A.

An after-action report

B.

A tabletop exercise

C.

A system security plan

D.

A disaster recovery plan

Discussion
Question 17

An IT department is currently working to implement an enterprise DLP solution. Due diligence and best practices must be followed in regard to mitigating risk. Which of the following ensures that authorized modifications are well planned and executed?

Options:

A.

Risk management

B.

Network management

C.

Configuration management

D.

Change management

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 18

A company underwent an audit in which the following issues were enumerated:

• Insufficient security controls for internet-facing services, such as VPN and extranet

• Weak password policies governing external access for third-party vendors

Which of the following strategies would help mitigate the risks of unauthorized access?

Options:

A.

2FA

B.

RADIUS

C.

Federation

D.

OTP

Discussion
Question 19

A company wants to improve the security of its web applications that are running on in-house servers A risk assessment has been performed and the following capabilities are desired:

• Terminate SSL connections at a central location

• Manage both authentication and authorization for incoming and outgoing web service calls

• Advertise the web service API

• Implement DLP and anti-malware features

Which of the following technologies will be the BEST option?

Options:

A.

WAF

B.

XML gateway

C.

ESB gateway

D.

API gateway

Discussion
Page: 4 / 32
Title