Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by izabela

Page: 13 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: izabela
Question 52

In a cloud environment, the provider offers relief to an organization's teams by sharing in many of the operational duties. In a shared responsibility model, which of the following responsibilities belongs to the provider in a Paas implementation?

Options:

A.

Application-specific data assets

B.

Application user access management

C.

Application-specific logic and code

D.

Application/platform software

Discussion
Question 53

Due to internal resource constraints, the management team has asked the principal security architect to recommend a solution that shifts most of the responsibility for application-level controls to the cloud provider. In the shared responsibility model, which of the following levels of service meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

IaaS

B.

SaaS

C.

Faas

D.

PaaS

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 54

An organization is looking to establish more robust security measures by implementing PKI. Which of the following should the security analyst implement when considering mutual authentication?

Options:

A.

Perfect forward secrecy on both endpoints

B.

Shared secret for both endpoints

C.

Public keys on both endpoints

D.

A common public key on each endpoint

E.

A common private key on each endpoint

Discussion
Question 55

A security consultant is designing an infrastructure security solution for a client company that has provided the following requirements:

• Access to critical web services at the edge must be redundant and highly available.

• Secure access services must be resilient to a proprietary zero-day vulnerability in a single component.

• Automated transition of secure access solutions must be able to be triggered by defined events or manually by security operations staff.

Which of the following solutions BEST meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Implementation of multiple IPSec VPN solutions with diverse endpoint configurations enabling user optionality in the selection of a remote access provider

B.

Remote access services deployed using vendor-diverse redundancy with event response driven by playbooks.

C.

Two separate secure access solutions orchestrated by SOAR with components provided by the same vendor for compatibility.

D.

Reverse TLS proxy configuration using OpenVPN/OpenSSL with scripted failover functionality that connects critical web services out to endpoint computers.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CAS-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99