Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by arwen

Page: 7 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: arwen
Question 28

After a server was compromised an incident responder looks at log files to determine the attack vector that was used The incident responder reviews the web server log files from the time before an unexpected SSH session began:

Questions 28

Which of the following is the most likely vulnerability that was exploited based on the log files?

Options:

A.

Directory traversal revealed the hashed SSH password, which was used to access the server.

B.

A SQL injection was used during the ordering process to compromise the database server

C.

The root password was easily guessed and used as a parameter lo open a reverse shell

D.

An outdated third-party PHP plug-in was vulnerable to a known remote code execution

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 29

A forensic investigator started the process of gathering evidence on a laptop in response to an incident The investigator took a snapshof of the hard drive, copied relevant log files and then performed a memory dump Which of the following steps in the process should have occurred first?

Options:

A.

Preserve secure storage

B.

Clone the disk.

C.

Collect the most volatile data

D.

Copy the relevant log files

Discussion
Question 30

To bring digital evidence in a court of law the evidence must be:

Options:

A.

material

B.

tangible

C.

consistent

D.

conserved

Discussion
Question 31

A security analyst has been tasked with assessing a new API The analyst needs to be able to test for a variety of different inputs, both malicious and benign, in order to close any vulnerabilities Which of the following should the analyst use to achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

Static analysis

B.

Input validation

C.

Fuzz testing

D.

Post-exploitation

Discussion
Page: 7 / 32
Title