Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by orhan

Page: 18 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: orhan
Question 72

Given the following log snippet from a web server:

Questions 72

Which of the following BEST describes this type of attack?

Options:

A.

SQL injection

B.

Cross-site scripting

C.

Brute-force

D.

Cross-site request forgery

Discussion
Question 73

A security analyst detected a malicious PowerShell attack on a single server. The malware used the Invoke-Expression function to execute an external malicious script. The security analyst scanned the disk with an antivirus application and did not find any IOCs. The security analyst now needs to deploy a protection solution against this type of malware.

Which of the following BEST describes the type of malware the solution should protect against?

Options:

A.

Worm

B.

Logic bomb

C.

Fileless

D.

Rootkit

Discussion
Question 74

The OS on several servers crashed around the same time for an unknown reason. The servers were restored to working condition, and all file integrity was verified. Which of the following should the incident response team perform to understand the crash and prevent it in the future?

Options:

A.

Root cause analysis

B.

Continuity of operations plan

C.

After-action report

D.

Lessons learned

Discussion
Question 75

A company suspects a web server may have been infiltrated by a rival corporation. The security engineer reviews the web server logs and finds the following:

Questions 75

The security engineer looks at the code with a developer, and they determine the log entry is created when the following line is run:

Questions 75

Which of the following is an appropriate security control the company should implement?

Options:

A.

Restrict directory permission to read-only access.

B.

Use server-side processing to avoid XSS vulnerabilities in path input.

C.

Separate the items in the system call to prevent command injection.

D.

Parameterize a query in the path variable to prevent SQL injection.

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Page: 18 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CAS-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99