Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by destiny

Page: 30 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: destiny
Question 120

A home automation company just purchased and installed tools for its SOC to enable incident identification and response on software the company develops. The company would like to prioritize defenses against the following attack scenarios:

Unauthorized insertions into application development environments

Authorized insiders making unauthorized changes to environment configurations

Which of the following actions will enable the data feeds needed to detect these types of attacks on development environments? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Perform static code analysis of committed code and generate summary reports.

B.

Implement an XML gateway and monitor for policy violations.

C.

Monitor dependency management tools and report on susceptible third-party libraries.

D.

Install an IDS on the development subnet and passively monitor for vulnerable services.

E.

Model user behavior and monitor for deviations from normal.

F.

Continuously monitor code commits to repositories and generate summary logs.

Discussion
Question 121

A security engineer thinks the development team has been hard-coding sensitive environment variables in its code.

Which of the following would BEST secure the company’s CI/CD pipeline?

Options:

A.

Utilizing a trusted secrets manager

B.

Performing DAST on a weekly basis

C.

Introducing the use of container orchestration

D.

Deploying instance tagging

Discussion
Question 122

A company is implementing SSL inspection. During the next six months, multiple web applications that will be separated out with subdomains will be deployed.

Which of the following will allow the inspection of the data without multiple certificate deployments?

Options:

A.

Include all available cipher suites.

B.

Create a wildcard certificate.

C.

Use a third-party CA.

D.

Implement certificate pinning.

Discussion
Question 123

A security engineer was auditing an organization’s current software development practice and discovered that multiple open-source libraries were Integrated into the organization’s software. The organization currently performs SAST and DAST on the software it develops.

Which of the following should the organization incorporate into the SDLC to ensure the security of the open-source libraries?

Options:

A.

Perform additional SAST/DAST on the open-source libraries.

B.

Implement the SDLC security guidelines.

C.

Track the library versions and monitor the CVE website for related vulnerabilities.

D.

Perform unit testing of the open-source libraries.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Page: 30 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CAS-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99