Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by aviraj

Page: 27 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: aviraj
Question 108

A Chief Information Officer is considering migrating all company data to the cloud to save money on expensive SAN storage.

Which of the following is a security concern that will MOST likely need to be addressed during migration?

Options:

A.

Latency

B.

Data exposure

C.

Data loss

D.

Data dispersion

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 109

A disaster recovery team learned of several mistakes that were made during the last disaster recovery parallel test. Computational resources ran out at 70% of restoration of critical services.

Which of the following should be modified to prevent the issue from reoccurring?

Options:

A.

Recovery point objective

B.

Recovery time objective

C.

Mission-essential functions

D.

Recovery service level

Discussion
Question 110

An application server was recently upgraded to prefer TLS 1.3, and now users are unable to connect their clients to the server. Attempts to reproduce the error are confirmed, and clients are reporting the following:

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Which of the following is MOST likely the root cause?

Options:

A.

The client application is testing PFS.

B.

The client application is configured to use ECDHE.

C.

The client application is configured to use RC4.

D.

The client application is configured to use AES-256 in GCM.

Discussion
Question 111

A security analyst is reviewing the following output:

Questions 111

Which of the following would BEST mitigate this type of attack?

Options:

A.

Installing a network firewall

B.

Placing a WAF inline

C.

Implementing an IDS

D.

Deploying a honeypot

Discussion
Page: 27 / 32
Title