Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by dolly

Page: 25 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: dolly
Question 100

Which of the following are risks associated with vendor lock-in? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The client can seamlessly move data.

B.

The vendor can change product offerings.

C.

The client receives a sufficient level of service.

D.

The client experiences decreased quality of service.

E.

The client can leverage a multicloud approach.

F.

The client experiences increased interoperability.

Discussion
Question 101

A security analyst is researching containerization concepts for an organization. The analyst is concerned about potential resource exhaustion scenarios on the Docker host due to a single application that is overconsuming available resources.

Which of the following core Linux concepts BEST reflects the ability to limit resource allocation to containers?

Options:

A.

Union filesystem overlay

B.

Cgroups

C.

Linux namespaces

D.

Device mapper

Discussion
Question 102

Due to locality and budget constraints, an organization’s satellite office has a lower bandwidth allocation than other offices in the organization. As a result, the local security infrastructure staff is assessing architectural options that will help preserve network bandwidth and increase speed to both internal and external resources while not sacrificing threat visibility.

Which of the following would be the BEST option to implement?

Options:

A.

Distributed connection allocation

B.

Local caching

C.

Content delivery network

D.

SD-WAN vertical heterogeneity

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 103

Which of the following allows computation and analysis of data within a ciphertext without knowledge of the plaintext?

Options:

A.

Lattice-based cryptography

B.

Quantum computing

C.

Asymmetric cryptography

D.

Homomorphic encryption

Discussion
Page: 25 / 32
Title