Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by juno

Page: 8 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: juno
Question 32

A company with multiple locations has taken a cloud-only approach to its infrastructure The company does not have standard vendors or systems resulting in a mix of various solutions put in place by each location The Chief Information Security Officer wants to ensure that the internal security team has visibility into all platforms Which of the following best meets this objective?

Options:

A.

Security information and event management

B.

Cloud security posture management

C.

SNMFV2 monitoring and log aggregation

D.

Managed detection and response services from a third party

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 33

A security engineer is concerned about the threat of side-channel attacks The company experienced a past attack that degraded parts of a SCADA system, causing a fluctuation to 20,000rpm from its normal operating range As a result, the part deteriorated more quickly than the mean time to failure A further investigation revealed the attacker was able to determine the acceptable rpm range, and the malware would then fluctuate the rpm until the pan failed Which of the following solutions would be best to prevent a side-channel attack in the future?

Options:

A.

Installing online hardware sensors

B.

Air gapping important ICS and machines

C.

Implementing a HIDS

D.

Installing a SIEM agent on the endpoint

Discussion
Question 34

A client is adding scope to a project. Which of the following processes should be used when requesting updates or corrections to the client's systems?

Options:

A.

The implementation engineer requests direct approval from the systems engineer and the Chief Information Security Officer.

B.

The change control board must review and approve a submission.

C.

The information system security officer provides the systems engineer with the system updates.

D.

The security engineer asks the project manager to review the updates for the client's system.

Discussion
Question 35

A pharmaceutical company was recently compromised by ransomware. Given the following EDR output from the process investigation:

Questions 35

On which of the following devices and processes did the ransomware originate?

Options:

A.

cpt-ws018, powershell.exe

B.

cpt-ws026, DearCry.exe

C.

cpt-ws002, NO-AV.exe

D.

cpt-ws026, NO-AV.exe

E.

cpt-ws002, DearCry.exe

Discussion