Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by ettie

Page: 10 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: ettie
Question 40

A new, online file hosting service is being offered. The service has the following security requirements:

• Threats to customer data integrity and availability should be remediated first.

• The environment should be dynamic to match increasing customer demands.

• The solution should not interfere with customers" ability to access their data at anytime.

• Security analysts should focus on high-risk items.

Which of the following would BEST satisfy the requirements?

Options:

A.

Expanding the use of IPS and NGFW devices throughout the environment

B.

Increasing the number of analysts to Identify risks that need remediation

C.

Implementing a SOAR solution to address known threats

D.

Integrating enterprise threat feeds in the existing SIEM

Discussion
Question 41

An organization is running its e-commerce site in the cloud. The capacity is sufficient to meet the organization's needs throughout most of the year, except during the holidays when the organization plans to introduce a new line of products and expects an increase in traffic. The organization is not sure how well its products will be received. To address this issue, the organization needs to ensure that:

* System capacity is optimized.

* Cost is reduced.

Which of the following should be implemented to address these requirements? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Containerization

B.

Load balancer

C.

Microsegmentation

D.

Autoscaling

E.

CDN

F.

WAF

Discussion
Question 42

The CI/CD pipeline requires code to have close to zero defects and zero vulnerabilities. The current process for any code releases into production uses two-week Agile sprints. Which of the following would BEST meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

An open-source automation server

B.

A static code analyzer

C.

Trusted open-source libraries

D.

A single code repository for all developers

Discussion
Question 43

A security engineer has been informed by the firewall team that a specific Windows workstation is part of a command-and-control network. The only information the security engineer is receiving is that

the traffic is occurring on a non-standard port (TCP 40322). Which of the following commands should the security engineer use FIRST to find the malicious process?

Options:

A.

tcpdump

B.

netstar

C.

tasklist

D.

traceroute

E.

ipconfig

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 10 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CAS-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99