Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by aarya

Page: 12 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: aarya
Question 48

A cloud security architect has been tasked with selecting the appropriate solution given the following:

* The solution must allow the lowest RTO possible.

* The solution must have the least shared responsibility possible.

« Patching should be a responsibility of the CSP.

Which of the following solutions can BEST fulfill the requirements?

Options:

A.

Paas

B.

laas

C.

Private

D.

Saas

Discussion
Question 49

A security architect updated the security policy to require a proper way to verify that packets received between two parties have not been tampered with and the connection remains private. Which of the following cryptographic techniques can be used to ensure the security policy is being enforced properly?

Options:

A.

MD5-based envelope method

B.

HMAC SHA256

C.

PBKDF2

D.

PGP

Discussion
Question 50

A security engineer performed an assessment on a recently deployed web application. The engineer was able to exfiltration a company report by visiting the following URL:

www.intranet.abc.com/get-files.jsp?file=report.pdf

Which of the following mitigation techniques would be BEST for the security engineer to recommend?

Options:

A.

Input validation

B.

Firewall

C.

WAF

D.

DLP

Discussion
Question 51

A security consultant has been asked to recommend a secure network design that would:

• Permit an existing OPC server to communicate with a new Modbus server that is controlling electrical relays.

• Limit operational disruptions.

Due to the limitations within the Modbus protocol, which of the following configurations should the security engineer recommend as part of the solution?

Options:

A.

Restrict inbound traffic so that only the OPC server is permitted to reach the Modbus server on port 135.

B.

Restrict outbound traffic so that only the OPC server is permitted to reach the Modbus server on port 102.

C.

Restrict outbound traffic so that only the OPC server is permitted to reach the Modbus server on port 5000.

D.

Restrict inbound traffic so that only the OPC server is permitted to reach the Modbus server on port 502.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 12 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CAS-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99