Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by viktor

Page: 9 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: viktor
Question 36

During a recent security incident investigation, a security analyst mistakenly turned off the infected machine prior to consulting with a forensic analyst. upon rebooting the machine, a malicious script that

was running as a background process was no longer present. As a result, potentially useful evidence was lost. Which of the following should the security analyst have followed?

Options:

A.

Order of volatility

B.

Chain of custody

C.

Verification

D.

Secure storage

Discussion
Question 37

An engineering team has deployed a new VPN service that requires client certificates to be used in order to successfully connect. On iOS devices, however, the following error occurs after importing the .p12 certificate file:

mbedTLS: ca certificate undefined

Which of the following is the root cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

iOS devices have an empty root certificate chain by default.

B.

OpenSSL is not configured to support PKCS#12 certificate files.

C.

The VPN client configuration is missing the CA private key.

D.

The iOS keychain imported only the client public and private keys.

Discussion
Question 38

A network administrator receives a ticket regarding an error from a remote worker who is trying to reboot a laptop. The laptop has not yet loaded the operating system, and the user is unable to continue the boot process. The administrator is able to provide the user with a recovery PIN, and the user is able to reboot the system and access the device as needed. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the error?

Options:

A.

Lockout of privileged access account

B.

Duration of the BitLocker lockout period

C.

Failure of the Kerberos time drift sync

D.

Failure of TPM authentication

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 39

A security analyst runs a vulnerability scan on a network administrator's workstation The network administrator has direct administrative access to the company's SSO web portal The vulnerability scan uncovers cntical vulnerabilities with equally high CVSS scores for the user's browser, OS, email client and an offline password manager Which of the following should the security analyst patch FIRST?

Options:

A.

Email client

B.

Password manager

C.

Browser

D.

OS

Discussion
Page: 9 / 32
Title