Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by ivy-rae

Page: 13 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: ivy-rae
Question 52

Which of the following would be the GREATEST concern to an IS auditor when reviewing the outsourcing contract for an organization's cloud service provider?

Options:

A.

There is no change management process defined in the contract.

B.

There are no procedures for incident escalation.

C.

There is no dispute resolution process defined in the contract.

D.

There is no right-to-audit clause defined in the contract.

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 53

A bank has a combination of corporate customer accounts (higher monetary value) and small business accounts (lower monetary value) as part of online banking. Which of the following is the BEST sampling approach for an IS auditor to use for these accounts?

Options:

A.

Difference estimation sampling

B.

Stratified mean per unit sampling

C.

Customer unit sampling

D.

Unstratified mean per unit sampling

Discussion
Question 54

An IS auditor engaged in developing the annual internal audit plan learns that the chief information officer (CIO) has requested there be no IS audits in the upcoming year as more time is needed to address a large number of recommendations from the previous year. Which of the following should the auditor do FIRST

Options:

A.

Escalate to audit management to discuss the audit plan

B.

Notify the chief operating officer (COO) and discuss the audit plan risks

C.

Exclude IS audits from the upcoming year's plan

D.

Increase the number of IS audits in the clan

Discussion
Question 55

Which of the following observations should be of GREATEST concern to an IS auditor performing an audit of change and release management controls for a new complex system developed by a small in-house IT team?

Options:

A.

Access to change testing strategy and results is not restricted to staff outside the IT team.

B.

Some user acceptance testing (IJAT) was completed by members of the IT team.

C.

IT administrators have access to the production and development environment

D.

Post-implementation testing is not conducted for all system releases.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

CISA
PDF

$69.65  $199

CISA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

CISA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249