Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by hamish

Page: 6 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: hamish
Question 24

When reviewing past results of a recurring annual audit, an IS auditor notes that findings may not have been reported and independence may not have been maintained. Which of the following is the auditor's BEST course of action?

Options:

A.

Inform senior management.

B.

Reevaluate internal controls.

C.

Inform audit management.

D.

Re-perform past audits to ensure independence.

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following would minimize the risk of losing transactions as a result of a disaster?

Options:

A.

Sending a copy of the transaction logs to offsite storage on a daily basis

B.

Storing a copy of the transaction logs onsite in a fireproof vault

C.

Encrypting a copy of the transaction logs and store on a local server

D.

Signing a copy of the transaction logs and store on a local server

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 26

Which of the following presents the GREATEST risk of data leakage in the cloud environment?

Options:

A.

Lack of data retention policy

B.

Multi-tenancy within the same database

C.

Lack of role-based access

D.

Expiration of security certificate

Discussion
Question 27

A firewall between internal network segments improves security and reduces risk by:

Options:

A.

Jogging all packets passing through network segments

B.

inspecting all traffic flowing between network segments and applying security policies

C.

monitoring and reporting on sessions between network participants

D.

ensuring all connecting systems have appropriate security controls enabled.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

CISA
PDF

$69.65  $199

CISA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

CISA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249