Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by scarlet

Page: 50 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: scarlet
Question 200

Which of the following is the GREATEST risk of using a reciprocal site for disaster recovery?

Options:

A.

Inability to utilize the site when required

B.

Inability to test the recovery plans onsite

C.

Equipment compatibility issues at the site

D.

Mismatched organizational security policies

Discussion
Question 201

Which of the following is the BEST metric to measure the alignment of IT and business strategy?

Options:

A.

Level of stakeholder satisfaction with the scope of planned IT projects

B.

Percentage of enterprise risk assessments that include IT-related risk

C.

Percentage of stat satisfied with their IT-related roles

D.

Frequency of business process capability maturity assessments

Discussion
Question 202

An organization has made a strategic decision to split into separate operating entities to improve profitability. However, the IT infrastructure remains shared between the entities. Which of the following would BEST help to ensure that IS audit still covers key risk areas within the IT environment as part of its annual plan?

Options:

A.

Increasing the frequency of risk-based IS audits for each business entity

B.

Developing a risk-based plan considering each entity's business processes

C.

Conducting an audit of newly introduced IT policies and procedures

D.

Revising IS audit plans to focus on IT changes introduced after the split

Discussion
Question 203

The PRIMARY benefit of information asset classification is that it:

Options:

A.

prevents loss of assets.

B.

helps to align organizational objectives.

C.

facilitates budgeting accuracy.

D.

enables risk management decisions.

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Page: 50 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

CISA
PDF

$69.65  $199

CISA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

CISA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249