Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by allegra

Page: 19 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: allegra
Question 76

Which audit approach is MOST helpful in optimizing the use of IS audit resources?

Options:

A.

Agile auditing

B.

Continuous auditing

C.

Outsourced auditing

D.

Risk-based auditing

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 77

Which of the following MOST effectively minimizes downtime during system conversions?

Options:

A.

Phased approach

B.

Direct cutover

C.

Pilot study

D.

Parallel run

Discussion
Question 78

During the implementation of an upgraded enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, which of the following is the MOST important consideration for a go-live decision?

Options:

A.

Rollback strategy

B.

Test cases

C.

Post-implementation review objectives

D.

Business case

Discussion
Question 79

Which of the following BEST ensures the quality and integrity of test procedures used in audit analytics?

Options:

A.

Developing and communicating test procedure best practices to audit teams

B.

Developing and implementing an audit data repository

C.

Decentralizing procedures and Implementing periodic peer review

D.

Centralizing procedures and implementing change control

Discussion
Page: 19 / 69
Title