Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by khalid

Page: 20 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: khalid
Question 80

During an ongoing audit, management requests a briefing on the findings to date. Which of the following is the IS auditor's BEST course of action?

Options:

A.

Review working papers with the auditee.

B.

Request the auditee provide management responses.

C.

Request management wait until a final report is ready for discussion.

D.

Present observations for discussion only.

Discussion
Question 81

Which of the following is the BEST detective control for a job scheduling process involving data transmission?

Options:

A.

Metrics denoting the volume of monthly job failures are reported and reviewed by senior management.

B.

Jobs are scheduled to be completed daily and data is transmitted using a Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).

C.

Jobs are scheduled and a log of this activity is retained for subsequent review.

D.

Job failure alerts are automatically generated and routed to support personnel.

Discussion
Question 82

During a follow-up audit, an IS auditor learns that some key management personnel have been replaced since the original audit, and current management has decided not to implement some previously accepted recommendations. What is the auditor's BEST course of action?

Options:

A.

Notify the chair of the audit committee.

B.

Notify the audit manager.

C.

Retest the control.

D.

Close the audit finding.

Discussion
Question 83

When auditing the security architecture of an online application, an IS auditor should FIRST review the:

Options:

A.

firewall standards.

B.

configuration of the firewall

C.

firmware version of the firewall

D.

location of the firewall within the network

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Page: 20 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

CISA
PDF

$69.65  $199

CISA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

CISA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249