Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by thiago

Page: 29 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: thiago
Question 116

An IS audit reveals that an organization is not proactively addressing known vulnerabilities. Which of the following should the IS auditor recommend the organization do FIRST?

Options:

A.

Verify the disaster recovery plan (DRP) has been tested.

B.

Ensure the intrusion prevention system (IPS) is effective.

C.

Assess the security risks to the business.

D.

Confirm the incident response team understands the issue.

Discussion
Question 117

During the design phase of a software development project, the PRIMARY responsibility of an IS auditor is to evaluate the:

Options:

A.

Future compatibility of the application.

B.

Proposed functionality of the application.

C.

Controls incorporated into the system specifications.

D.

Development methodology employed.

Discussion
Question 118

Management is concerned about sensitive information being intentionally or unintentionally emailed as attachments outside the organization by employees. What is the MOST important task before implementing any associated email controls?

Options:

A.

Require all employees to sign nondisclosure agreements (NDAs).

B.

Develop an acceptable use policy for end-user computing (EUC).

C.

Develop an information classification scheme.

D.

Provide notification to employees about possible email monitoring.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 119

In a small IT web development company where developers must have write access to production, the BEST recommendation of an IS auditor would be to:

Options:

A.

hire another person to perform migration to production.

B.

implement continuous monitoring controls.

C.

remove production access from the developers.

D.

perform a user access review for the development team

Discussion
Page: 29 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

CISA
PDF

$69.65  $199

CISA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225