Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by ryley

Page: 40 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: ryley
Question 160

Which of the following should be the IS auditor's PRIMARY focus, when evaluating an organization's offsite storage facility?

Options:

A.

Shared facilities

B.

Adequacy of physical and environmental controls

C.

Results of business continuity plan (BCP) test

D.

Retention policy and period

Discussion
Question 161

During a follow-up audit, an IS auditor finds that some critical recommendations have the IS auditor's BEST course of action?

Options:

A.

Require the auditee to address the recommendations in full.

B.

Adjust the annual risk assessment accordingly.

C.

Evaluate senior management's acceptance of the risk.

D.

Update the audit program based on management's acceptance of risk.

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 162

During an audit of an organization's risk management practices, an IS auditor finds several documented IT risk acceptances have not been renewed in a timely manner after the assigned expiration date When assessing the seventy of this finding, which mitigating factor would MOST significantly minimize the associated impact?

Options:

A.

There are documented compensating controls over the business processes.

B.

The risk acceptances were previously reviewed and approved by appropriate senior management

C.

The business environment has not significantly changed since the risk acceptances were approved.

D.

The risk acceptances with issues reflect a small percentage of the total population

Discussion
Question 163

An IS auditor is reviewing documentation of application systems change control and identifies several patches that were not tested before being put into production. Which of the following is the MOST significant risk from this situation?

Options:

A.

Loss of application support

B.

Lack of system integrity

C.

Outdated system documentation

D.

Developer access 1o production

Discussion
Page: 40 / 69
Title