Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by hughie

Page: 25 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: hughie
Question 100

Which of the following BEST minimizes performance degradation of servers used to authenticate users of an e-commerce website?

Options:

A.

Configure a single server as a primary authentication server and a second server as a secondary authentication server.

B.

Configure each authentication server as belonging to a cluster of authentication servers.

C.

Configure each authentication server and ensure that each disk of its RAID is attached to the primary controller.

D.

Configure each authentication server and ensure that the disks of each server form part of a duplex.

Discussion
Question 101

An organization conducted an exercise to test the security awareness level of users by sending an email offering a cash reward 10 those who click on a link embedded in the body of the email. Which of the following metrics BEST indicates the effectiveness of awareness training?

Options:

A.

The number of users deleting the email without reporting because it is a phishing email

B.

The number of users clicking on the link to learn more about the sender of the email

C.

The number of users forwarding the email to their business unit managers

D.

The number of users reporting receipt of the email to the information security team

Discussion
Question 102

Which of the following access rights presents the GREATEST risk when granted to a new member of the system development staff?

Options:

A.

Write access to production program libraries

B.

Write access to development data libraries

C.

Execute access to production program libraries

D.

Execute access to development program libraries

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 103

An online retailer is receiving customer complaints about receiving different items from what they ordered on the organization's website. The root cause has been traced to poor data quality. Despite efforts to clean erroneous data from the system, multiple data quality issues continue to occur. Which of the following recommendations would be the BEST way to reduce the likelihood of future occurrences?

Options:

A.

Assign responsibility for improving data quality.

B.

Invest in additional employee training for data entry.

C.

Outsource data cleansing activities to reliable third parties.

D.

Implement business rules to validate employee data entry.

Discussion
Page: 25 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

CISA
PDF

$69.65  $199

CISA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

CISA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249