Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by kaiden

Page: 21 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: kaiden
Question 84

To confirm integrity for a hashed message, the receiver should use:

Options:

A.

the same hashing algorithm as the sender's to create a binary image of the file.

B.

a different hashing algorithm from the sender's to create a binary image of the file.

C.

the same hashing algorithm as the sender's to create a numerical representation of the file.

D.

a different hashing algorithm from the sender's to create a numerical representation of the file.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 85

An organization's security policy mandates that all new employees must receive appropriate security awareness training. Which of the following metrics would BEST assure compliance with this policy?

Options:

A.

Percentage of new hires that have completed the training.

B.

Number of new hires who have violated enterprise security policies.

C.

Number of reported incidents by new hires.

D.

Percentage of new hires who report incidents

Discussion
Question 86

An IS auditor who was instrumental in designing an application is called upon to review the application. The auditor should:

Options:

A.

refuse the assignment to avoid conflict of interest.

B.

use the knowledge of the application to carry out the audit.

C.

inform audit management of the earlier involvement.

D.

modify the scope of the audit.

Discussion
Question 87

Which of the following should be an IS auditor's PRIMARY focus when developing a risk-based IS audit program?

Options:

A.

Portfolio management

B.

Business plans

C.

Business processes

D.

IT strategic plans

Discussion
Page: 21 / 69
Title