Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by elliana

Page: 9 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: elliana
Question 36

Which of the following is the PRIMARY reason for an IS auditor to perform a risk assessment?

Options:

A.

It helps to identify areas with a relatively high probability of material problems.

B.

It provides a basis for the formulation of corrective action plans.

C.

It increases awareness of the types of management actions that may be inappropriate

D.

It helps to identify areas that are most sensitive to fraudulent or inaccurate practices

Discussion
Question 37

Which of the following should be an IS auditor's PRIMARY focus when evaluating the response process for cybercrimes?

Options:

A.

Communication with law enforcement

B.

Notification to regulators

C.

Root cause analysis

D.

Evidence collection

Discussion
Question 38

Which of the following should an IS auditor use when verifying a three-way match has occurred in an enterprise resource planning (ERR) system?

Options:

A.

Bank confirmation

B.

Goods delivery notification

C.

Purchase requisition

D.

Purchase order

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 39

A programmer has made unauthorized changes to key fields in a payroll system report. Which of the following control weaknesses would have contributed MOST to this

problem?

Options:

A.

The programmer did not involve the user in testing.

B.

The user requirements were not documented.

C.

Payroll files were not under the control of a librarian.

D.

The programmer has access to the production programs.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

CISA
PDF

$69.65  $199

CISA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

CISA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249