Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by wilf

Page: 26 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: wilf
Question 104

Cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks are BEST prevented through:

Options:

A.

application firewall policy settings.

B.

a three-tier web architecture.

C.

secure coding practices.

D.

use of common industry frameworks.

Discussion
Question 105

An IS auditor discovers an option in a database that allows the administrator to directly modify any table. This option is necessary to overcome bugs in the software, but is rarely used. Changes to tables are automatically logged. The IS auditor's FIRST action should be to:

Options:

A.

recommend that the option to directly modify the database be removed immediately.

B.

recommend that the system require two persons to be involved in modifying the database.

C.

determine whether the log of changes to the tables is backed up.

D.

determine whether the audit trail is secured and reviewed.

Discussion
Question 106

Which of the following would be to MOST concern when determine if information assets are adequately safequately safeguarded during transport and disposal?

Options:

A.

Lack of appropriate labelling

B.

Lack of recent awareness training.

C.

Lack of password protection

D.

Lack of appropriate data classification

Discussion
Question 107

Which of the following is MOST useful for determining whether the goals of IT are aligned with the organization's goals?

Options:

A.

Balanced scorecard

B.

Enterprise dashboard

C.

Enterprise architecture (EA)

D.

Key performance indicators (KPIs)

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Page: 26 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

CISA
PDF

$69.65  $199

CISA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

CISA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249