Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by elora

Page: 43 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: elora
Question 172

A warehouse employee of a retail company has been able to conceal the theft of inventory items by entering adjustments of either damaged or lost stock items lo the inventory system. Which control would have BEST prevented this type of fraud in a retail environment?

Options:

A.

Separate authorization for input of transactions

B.

Statistical sampling of adjustment transactions

C.

Unscheduled audits of lost stock lines

D.

An edit check for the validity of the inventory transaction

Discussion
Question 173

What Is the BEST method to determine if IT resource spending is aligned with planned project spending?

Options:

A.

Earned value analysis (EVA)

B.

Return on investment (ROI) analysis

C.

Gantt chart

D.

Critical path analysis

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 174

What should an IS auditor do FIRST upon discovering that a service provider did not notify its customers of a security breach?

Options:

A.

Notify law enforcement of the finding.

B.

Require the third party to notify customers.

C.

The audit report with a significant finding.

D.

Notify audit management of the finding.

Discussion
Question 175

Which of the following is MOST important when implementing a data classification program?

Options:

A.

Understanding the data classification levels

B.

Formalizing data ownership

C.

Developing a privacy policy

D.

Planning for secure storage capacity

Discussion
Page: 43 / 69
Title