Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by andrei

Page: 31 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: andrei
Question 124

Which of the following is a social engineering attack method?

Options:

A.

An unauthorized person attempts to gam access to secure premises by following an authonzed person through a secure door.

B.

An employee is induced to reveal confidential IP addresses and passwords by answering questions over the phone.

C.

A hacker walks around an office building using scanning tools to search for a wireless network to gain access.

D.

An intruder eavesdrops and collects sensitive information flowing through the network and sells it to third parties.

Discussion
Question 125

When evaluating the design of controls related to network monitoring, which of the following is MOST important for an IS auditor to review?

Options:

A.

Incident monitoring togs

B.

The ISP service level agreement

C.

Reports of network traffic analysis

D.

Network topology diagrams

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 126

An IS auditor notes the transaction processing times in an order processing system have significantly increased after a major release. Which of the following should the IS auditor review FIRST?

Options:

A.

Capacity management plan

B.

Training plans

C.

Database conversion results

D.

Stress testing results

Discussion
Question 127

The implementation of an IT governance framework requires that the board of directors of an organization:

Options:

A.

Address technical IT issues.

B.

Be informed of all IT initiatives.

C.

Have an IT strategy committee.

D.

Approve the IT strategy.

Discussion
Page: 31 / 69
Title