Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by byron

Page: 38 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: byron
Question 152

Which of the following is the BEST way to enforce the principle of least privilege on a server containing data with different security classifications?

Options:

A.

Limiting access to the data files based on frequency of use

B.

Obtaining formal agreement by users to comply with the data classification policy

C.

Applying access controls determined by the data owner

D.

Using scripted access control lists to prevent unauthorized access to the server

Discussion
Question 153

An organization has virtualized its server environment without making any other changes to the network or security infrastructure. Which of the following is the MOST significant risk?

Options:

A.

Inability of the network intrusion detection system (IDS) to monitor virtual server-lo-server communications

B.

Vulnerability in the virtualization platform affecting multiple hosts

C.

Data center environmental controls not aligning with new configuration

D.

System documentation not being updated to reflect changes in the environment

Discussion
Question 154

Which of the following should be of GREATEST concern to an IS auditor reviewing a network printer disposal process?

Options:

A.

Disposal policies and procedures are not consistently implemented

B.

Evidence is not available to verify printer hard drives have been sanitized prior to disposal.

C.

Business units are allowed to dispose printers directly to

D.

Inoperable printers are stored in an unsecured area.

Discussion
Question 155

Which of the following is MOST important to ensure that electronic evidence collected during a forensic investigation will be admissible in future legal proceedings?

Options:

A.

Restricting evidence access to professionally certified forensic investigators

B.

Documenting evidence handling by personnel throughout the forensic investigation

C.

Performing investigative procedures on the original hard drives rather than images of the hard drives

D.

Engaging an independent third party to perform the forensic investigation

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Page: 38 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

CISA
PDF

$69.65  $199

CISA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

CISA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249