Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by tamara

Page: 12 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: tamara
Question 48

Which of the following would present the GREATEST concern during a review of internal audit quality assurance (QA) and continuous improvement processes?

Options:

A.

The audit program does not involve periodic engagement with external assessors.

B.

Quarterly reports are not distributed to the audit committee.

C.

Results of corrective actions are not tracked consistently.

D.

Substantive testing is not performed during the assessment phase of some audits.

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 49

When a data center is attempting to restore computing facilities at an alternative site following a disaster, which of the following should be restored FIRST?

Options:

A.

Data backups

B.

Decision support system

C.

Operating system

D.

Applications

Discussion
Question 50

Which of the following is the PRIMARY role of key performance indicators (KPIs) in supporting business process effectiveness?

Options:

A.

To enable conclusions about me performance of the processes and target variances tor follow-up analysis

B.

To analyze workflows in order to optimize business processes and eliminate tasks that do not provide value

C.

To assess the functionality of a software deliverable based on business processes

Discussion
Question 51

Which of the following poses the GREATEST risk to an organization when employees use public social networking sites?

Options:

A.

Cross-site scripting (XSS)

B.

Copyright violations

C.

Social engineering

D.

Adverse posts about the organization

Discussion
Page: 12 / 69
Title