Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by hania

Page: 27 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: hania
Question 108

Which of the following is the BEST way to address segregation of duties issues in an organization with budget constraints?

Options:

A.

Rotate job duties periodically.

B.

Perform an independent audit.

C.

Hire temporary staff.

D.

Implement compensating controls.

Discussion
Question 109

An organization has recently acquired and implemented intelligent-agent software for granting loans to customers. During the post-implementation review, which of the following is the MOST important procedure for the IS auditor to perform?

Options:

A.

Review system and error logs to verify transaction accuracy.

B.

Review input and output control reports to verify the accuracy of the system decisions.

C.

Review signed approvals to ensure responsibilities for decisions of the system are well defined.

D.

Review system documentation to ensure completeness.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 110

Which of the following is the BEST method to safeguard data on an organization's laptop computers?

Options:

A.

Disabled USB ports

B.

Full disk encryption

C.

Biometric access control

D.

Two-factor authentication

Discussion
Question 111

Which of the following should be the MOST important consideration when conducting a review of IT portfolio management?

Options:

A.

Assignment of responsibility for each project to an IT team member

B.

Adherence to best practice and industry approved methodologies

C.

Controls to minimize risk and maximize value for the IT portfolio

D.

Frequency of meetings where the business discusses the IT portfolio

Discussion
Page: 27 / 69
Title