Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by zack

Page: 44 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: zack
Question 176

Which of the following is MOST appropriate to prevent unauthorized retrieval of confidential information stored in a business application system?

Options:

A.

Apply single sign-on for access control

B.

Implement segregation of duties.

C.

Enforce an internal data access policy.

D.

Enforce the use of digital signatures.

Discussion
Question 177

Which of the following is the MOST efficient way to identify segregation of duties violations in a new system?

Options:

A.

Review a report of security rights in the system.

B.

Observe the performance of business processes.

C.

Develop a process to identify authorization conflicts.

D.

Examine recent system access rights violations.

Discussion
Question 178

What is the PRIMARY benefit of an audit approach which requires reported findings to be issued together with related action plans, owners, and target dates?

Options:

A.

it facilitates easier audit follow-up

B.

it enforces action plan consensus between auditors and auditees

C.

it establishes accountability for the action plans

D.

it helps to ensure factual accuracy of findings

Discussion
Question 179

During audit framework. an IS auditor teams that employees are allowed to connect their personal devices to company-owned computers. How can the auditor BEST validate that appropriate security controls are in place to prevent data loss?

Options:

A.

Conduct a walk-through to view results of an employee plugging in a device to transfer confidential data.

B.

Review compliance with data loss and applicable mobile device user acceptance policies.

C.

Verify the data loss prevention (DLP) tool is properly configured by the organization.

D.

Verify employees have received appropriate mobile device security awareness training.

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Page: 44 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

CISA
PDF

$69.65  $199

CISA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

CISA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249