Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by ozzy

Page: 32 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: ozzy
Question 128

Which of the following should be GREATEST concern to an IS auditor reviewing data conversion and migration during the implementation of a new application system?

Options:

A.

Data conversion was performed using manual processes.

B.

Backups of the old system and data are not available online.

C.

Unauthorized data modifications occurred during conversion.

D.

The change management process was not formally documented

Discussion
Question 129

During an audit of a reciprocal disaster recovery agreement between two companies, the IS auditor would be MOST concerned with the:

Options:

A.

allocation of resources during an emergency.

B.

frequency of system testing.

C.

differences in IS policies and procedures.

D.

maintenance of hardware and software compatibility.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 130

Which of the following should an IS auditor recommend as a PRIMARY area of focus when an organization decides to outsource technical support for its external customers?

Options:

A.

Align service level agreements (SLAs) with current needs.

B.

Monitor customer satisfaction with the change.

C.

Minimize costs related to the third-party agreement.

D.

Ensure right to audit is included within the contract.

Discussion
Question 131

Which of the following would be an IS auditor's GREATEST concern when reviewing the early stages of a software development project?

Options:

A.

The lack of technical documentation to support the program code

B.

The lack of completion of all requirements at the end of each sprint

C.

The lack of acceptance criteria behind user requirements.

D.

The lack of a detailed unit and system test plan

Discussion
Page: 32 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

CISA
PDF

$69.65  $199

CISA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225