Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by artie

Page: 42 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: artie
Question 168

A post-implementation review was conducted by issuing a survey to users. Which of the following should be of GREATEST concern to an IS auditor?

Options:

A.

The survey results were not presented in detail lo management.

B.

The survey questions did not address the scope of the business case.

C.

The survey form template did not allow additional feedback to be provided.

D.

The survey was issued to employees a month after implementation.

Discussion
Question 169

An IS auditor has been asked to advise on measures to improve IT governance within the organization. Which at the following is the BEST recommendation?

Options:

A.

Implement key performance indicators (KPIs)

B.

Implement annual third-party audits.

C.

Benchmark organizational performance against industry peers.

D.

Require executive management to draft IT strategy

Discussion
Question 170

An IS auditor finds that application servers had inconsistent security settings leading to potential vulnerabilities. Which of the following is the BEST recommendation by the IS auditor?

Options:

A.

Improve the change management process

B.

Establish security metrics.

C.

Perform a penetration test

D.

Perform a configuration review

Discussion
Question 171

Which of the following features of a library control software package would protect against unauthorized updating of source code?

Options:

A.

Required approvals at each life cycle step

B.

Date and time stamping of source and object code

C.

Access controls for source libraries

D.

Release-to-release comparison of source code

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 42 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

CISA
PDF

$69.65  $199

CISA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

CISA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249