Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by zadie

Page: 3 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: zadie
Question 12

Which of the following is the BEST way to sanitize a hard disk for reuse to ensure the organization's information cannot be accessed?

Options:

A.

Re-partitioning

B.

Degaussing

C.

Formatting

D.

Data wiping

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following is the MOST important area of focus for an IS auditor when developing a risk-based audit strategy?

Options:

A.

Critical business applications

B.

Business processes

C.

Existing IT controls

D.

Recent audit results

Discussion
Question 14

A security administrator is called in the middle of the night by the on-call programmer A number of programs have failed, and the programmer has asked for access to the live system. What IS the BEST course of action?

Options:

A.

Require that a change request be completed and approved

B.

Give the programmer an emergency ID for temporary access and review the activity

C.

Give the programmer read-only access to investigate the problem

D.

Review activity logs the following day and investigate any suspicious activity

Discussion
Question 15

Recovery facilities providing a redundant combination of Internet connections to the local communications loop is an example of which type of telecommunications continuity?

Options:

A.

Voice recovery

B.

Alternative routing

C.

Long-haul network diversity

D.

Last-mile circuit protection

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 3 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

CISA
PDF

$69.65  $199

CISA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

CISA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249