Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by nikita

Page: 30 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: nikita
Question 120

An IS auditor will be testing accounts payable controls by performing data analytics on the entire population of transactions. Which of the following is MOST important for the auditor to confirm when sourcing the population data?

Options:

A.

The data is taken directly from the system.

B.

There is no privacy information in the data.

C.

The data can be obtained in a timely manner.

D.

The data analysis tools have been recently updated.

Discussion
Question 121

A proper audit trail of changes to server start-up procedures would include evidence of:

Options:

A.

subsystem structure.

B.

program execution.

C.

security control options.

D.

operator overrides.

Discussion
Question 122

An organization plans to receive an automated data feed into its enterprise data warehouse from a third-party service provider. Which of the following would be the BEST way to prevent accepting bad data?

Options:

A.

Obtain error codes indicating failed data feeds.

B.

Appoint data quality champions across the organization.

C.

Purchase data cleansing tools from a reputable vendor.

D.

Implement business rules to reject invalid data.

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 123

Which of the following is an audit reviewer's PRIMARY role with regard to evidence?

Options:

A.

Ensuring unauthorized individuals do not tamper with evidence after it has been captured

B.

Ensuring evidence is sufficient to support audit conclusions

C.

Ensuring appropriate statistical sampling methods were used

D.

Ensuring evidence is labeled to show it was obtained from an approved source

Discussion
Page: 30 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

CISA