Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by santino

Page: 23 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: santino
Question 92

Which of the following would BEST demonstrate that an effective disaster recovery plan (DRP) is in place?

Options:

A.

Frequent testing of backups

B.

Annual walk-through testing

C.

Periodic risk assessment

D.

Full operational test

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 93

An IS auditor is evaluating an organization's IT strategy and plans. Which of the following would be of GREATEST concern?

Options:

A.

There is not a defined IT security policy.

B.

The business strategy meeting minutes are not distributed.

C.

IT is not engaged in business strategic planning.

D.

There is inadequate documentation of IT strategic planning.

Discussion
Question 94

What should be the PRIMARY basis for selecting which IS audits to perform in the coming year?

Options:

A.

Senior management's request

B.

Prior year's audit findings

C.

Organizational risk assessment

D.

Previous audit coverage and scope

Discussion
Question 95

Which of the following components of a risk assessment is MOST helpful to management in determining the level of risk mitigation to apply?

Options:

A.

Risk identification

B.

Risk classification

C.

Control self-assessment (CSA)

D.

Impact assessment

Discussion
Page: 23 / 69
Title