Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CISA Exam Questions and Answers by jeremy

Page: 18 / 69

Isaca CISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Auditor
Exam Code: CISA Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 928 Q&A's Shared By: jeremy
Question 72

A new regulation requires organizations to report significant security incidents to the regulator within 24 hours of identification. Which of the following is the IS auditor's BEST recommendation to facilitate compliance with the regulation?

Options:

A.

Include the requirement in the incident management response plan.

B.

Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for timely identification of security incidents.

C.

Enhance the alert functionality of the intrusion detection system (IDS).

D.

Engage an external security incident response expert for incident handling.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 73

Which of the following is the BEST source of information for assessing the effectiveness of IT process monitoring?

Options:

A.

Real-time audit software

B.

Performance data

C.

Quality assurance (QA) reviews

D.

Participative management techniques

Discussion
Question 74

Due to limited storage capacity, an organization has decided to reduce the actual retention period for media containing completed low-value transactions. Which of the following is MOST important for the organization to ensure?

Options:

A.

The policy includes a strong risk-based approach.

B.

The retention period allows for review during the year-end audit.

C.

The total transaction amount has no impact on financial reporting.

D.

The retention period complies with data owner responsibilities.

Discussion
Question 75

Which of the following provides the MOST reliable audit evidence on the validity of transactions in a financial application?

Options:

A.

Walk-through reviews

B.

Substantive testing

C.

Compliance testing

D.

Design documentation reviews

Discussion
Page: 18 / 69
Title