Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by edwin

Page: 35 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: edwin
Question 140

An engineer is enabling port security on a Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switch. Which feature of enabling port security on a Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switch must be considered?

Options:

A.

It always learns about switches that are logging in.

B.

It can be distributed by using Cisco Fabric services.

C.

It authorizes only the configured sWWN to participate in the fabric.

D.

It binds the fabric at the switch level.

Discussion
Question 141

A network engineer must implement RBAC on Cisco MDS 9000 Series Multilayer Switches.

Drag and drop the Cisco MDS 9000 Series roles from the left onto the correct categories on the right.

Questions 141

Options:

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 142

Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer must Improve the convergence time during vPC primary peer device failure and recovery. Which set of actions is required on both vPC switches to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 143

An engineer performs a Firmware Auto Install upgrade through the Cisco UCS Manager. Which two Cisco UCS components are upgraded in the Install Server Firmware stage? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Cisco UCS C-Series Rack-Mount Server

B.

I/O Modules

C.

Cisco UCS Manager

D.

Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server

E.

Fabric Interconnects

Discussion