Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by jay

Page: 33 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601 DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: jay
Question 132

An engineer configures a storage environment for a customer with high- security standards. The secure environment is configured in vsan 50. The customer wants to maintain a configuration and active databases and prevent unauthorized switches from joining the fabric. Additionally, the switches must prevent rogue devices from connecting to their ports by automatically learning the WWPNs of the ports connected to them for the first time. Which two configuration sets must be used to meet these requirements? (Chose two.)

Questions 132

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

E.

Option E

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 133

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 133

Which statement about the ERSPAN configuration in this environment is true.

Options:

A.

Host A is the source of ERSPAN spanned traffic and host B is the traffic analyzer.

B.

Host B is the source of ERSPAN spanned traffic and host A is the traffic analyzer.

C.

The session number of the source of ERSPAN spanned traffic must have a session ID of 48 for the traffic analyzer to receive the traffic.

D.

The session number of the source of ERSPAN spanned traffic must have a session ID of 47 for the traffic analyzer to receive the traffic.

Discussion
Question 134

Questions 134

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer must schedule the firmware upgrade of the Red1 and Red2 leaf switches. The requirement is to keep the upgrade time to the minimum, avoid any service impact, and perform the parallel upgrade Which set of scheduler attributes must be used to meet these requirements?

Questions 134

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 135

Drag and drop the firmware packages from the left onto the software bundles they belong to on the right.

Questions 135

Options:

Discussion
Page: 33 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$44  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99