Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by jay

Page: 33 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: jay
Question 132

An engineer configures a storage environment for a customer with high- security standards. The secure environment is configured in vsan 50. The customer wants to maintain a configuration and active databases and prevent unauthorized switches from joining the fabric. Additionally, the switches must prevent rogue devices from connecting to their ports by automatically learning the WWPNs of the ports connected to them for the first time. Which two configuration sets must be used to meet these requirements? (Chose two.)

Questions 132

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

E.

Option E

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 133

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 133

Which statement about the ERSPAN configuration in this environment is true.

Options:

A.

Host A is the source of ERSPAN spanned traffic and host B is the traffic analyzer.

B.

Host B is the source of ERSPAN spanned traffic and host A is the traffic analyzer.

C.

The session number of the source of ERSPAN spanned traffic must have a session ID of 48 for the traffic analyzer to receive the traffic.

D.

The session number of the source of ERSPAN spanned traffic must have a session ID of 47 for the traffic analyzer to receive the traffic.

Discussion
Question 134

Questions 134

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer must schedule the firmware upgrade of the Red1 and Red2 leaf switches. The requirement is to keep the upgrade time to the minimum, avoid any service impact, and perform the parallel upgrade Which set of scheduler attributes must be used to meet these requirements?

Questions 134

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 135

Drag and drop the firmware packages from the left onto the software bundles they belong to on the right.

Questions 135

Options:

Discussion
Page: 33 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99